Search for atmospheres
it is the water
Nineteen Eighty-Four, often published as 1984, is a dystopian novel published in 1949 by English author George Orwell. The novel is set in Airstrip One, formerly Great Britain, a province of the superstate Oceania, whose residents are victims of perpetual war, omnipresent government surveillance and public manipulation.
Comments for "de l"
License details for "de l"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Underwater 1 by By Digifish Music - www.freesound.org +)
- Bubbles by By Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Underwater Ambience 2 by By m_O_m - www.freesound.org +)
- AiriRelease 2 by By RobinHood76 - www.freesound.org +)
- synthetic Melancoly by dj zentao from http://djzentao.bandcamp.com or http://www.myspace.com/djzentao *)
- Underwater rockslide by freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license