Search for atmospheres
You should've known it wasn't a horse. It was wrong, uncanny, the eyes not right, the hooves unnatural. It was black as pitch and its hair thick as ropes, like seaweed or serpent's coils. Yet you reached out to touch it, and were unable to let go. The kelpie snorted and growled and dragged you underwater. You can't die like this. With your other hand you roll back your sleeve, then reach for your knife.
Comments for "Kelpie Ride"
License details for "Kelpie Ride"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Watery Whispers by charitho from http://freesound.org +)
- Monster inhale/exhale by cylon8472 from http://freesound.org +)
- Bubbles by felix.blume from http://freesound.org +)
- Creepy voice calling by lavik89 from http://freesound.org +)
- Whale Cry by LittleRobotSoundFactory +)
- thrilling screams by Mariusz Jasionowicz - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Fast Heartbeat by patobottos +)
- underwater_deep_s1 by zapsplat.com +)