Search for atmospheres
For deeep incursion to your subconscienceness
Nautilus Flicker Engine
According to William Hewitt, “the subconscious mind is like an obedient servant—it just does what it is told to do. The subconscious mind doesn’t think, reason, or rationalize. It only adheres to instructions. Conversely, you conscious mind does think, reason, and rationalize—and often argues against what you want. This is why the conscious mind needs to be relaxed and quieted so it won’t counter what you are instructing your subconscious mind to do.”
When using your subconscious mind through self-hypnosis, the efficiency of your concentration can double and may even increase tenfold! How does this happen? Like a computer or recording instrument, the subconscious mind stores all of your perceptions—sights, sounds, smells, touch, thoughts, etc. You can significantly increase your brain functioning with self-hypnosis because hypnosis accesses your subconscious. Whereas it may be difficult to change subconscious behaviors through your conscious mind or willpower, it is much easier to make desired changes with hypnosis. This is because hypnosis bypasses the conscious mind and goes directly to the subconscious where those behaviors are stored. In other words, hypnosis may more quickly and easily allow you to re-program your mind so that you can finally make those changes you’ve been struggling with for years.
Text: Barbara Jordan, LPC, CSAC, ICS
Comments for "Nautilus Flicker Engine"
License details for "Nautilus Flicker Engine"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Bottom Scrape by George Vlad of alchemyaudio.wordpress.com +)
- Bubbling Synth 1 by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Shifting Noise Pad by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Shaman Drum by Patrick Torre +)
- Tornado Sirin by Soundbible.com +)
- What's the use of Feet by StrixCZ +)
- Submarine\Aquarium by theredshore from http://freesound.org +)
- synthetic nappe by vatanka ( http://on.fb.me/q4yOyA ) +)