Search for atmospheres
The Deep One grieves
They say that the sea was not salty before the Deep One cried, those deep hacking sobs that evince great dismay and grief but offer no relief. What's done is done, but it is not enough. It was too much. Yet no one seems remembers the horror. Sorrow's wheel keeps turning.
Comments for "Sorrow's Wheel"
License details for "Sorrow's Wheel"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- W.E. Sountrack - Letters by Abel Korzeniowski +)
- Outside an aquarium MBAquarium by Andrew Miller of freesound.org +)
- Water \ Underwater by Batuhan from http://freesound.org +)
- Small Waves Hitting Boat by Benboncan of the Freesound Project +)
- Underwater Clash by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Wind, Dull Metal Chimes by InspectorJ, SpliceSound from freesound.org, mixed by VolatileMatter +)
- Pirate Ship Noises by Pirates +)
- The Ocean Deep by Watercolour Music +)