Search for atmospheres
In the warm shallows of a gentle ocean lies the wreckage of the Argosy, a ship who once belonged to pirates hundreds of years ago. She hasn't stood the test of time well; rust is everywhere and broken windows are more numerous than non-broken ones. It's a quiet, watery grave, but there are creatures who enjoy the vast opportunities she has to offer them. She has a lot to offer those willing to stick around. They've given her a new purpose without even meaning to, which adds a certain beauty to her fate.
The Argosy is a most macabre sight from afar, like a wound unwilling and unable to heal. She's almost entirely on one side and the weakest of materials have perished to leave an even emptier vessel. A few crates and barrels are scattered across great lengths of the sandy floors. Bones of some sort can be seen in one of the broken ones.
Various bones stick out of the sand here and there, but fortunately they belong to a dead whale and not to whoever the crew of this ship was.
Comments for "Sunken Ship"
License details for "Sunken Ship"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Heavy Bubbling by audionautics from http://freesound.org +)
- Beach Waves by eu mesma +)
- Underwater rockslide by freesound.org +)
- Ropes by hello_flowers http://freesound.org +)
- Heavy rain 1 (rural) by jmbphilmes from http://freesound.org +)
- Creaking Rigging by kehbe +)
- Singing Ghost by killbaybee +)
- Mermaid Singing by RaspberryTickle from https://freesound.org/people/RaspberryTickle/sounds/214160/ +)